Wednesday, April 9, 2008

*Tennessee!!*

I'm flying to Tennessee today. For as long as I can remember, upon hearing the word "Tennessee" this Arrested Development song pops into my head. And I can't help but start saying, "Tennessee [said in a low voice]...Tennessee [said in my normal voice]." If you haven't heard the song you probably think I'm crazy, but just listen to the song..then you'll get what I'm talking about and hopefully you too can hear this song playing in your head at every mention of Tennessee.



Oh, and did I mention how excited I am!? Knoxville, here I come!!!

1 comment:

Brenna said...

I hadn't heard that song before. I almost didn't listen to it because I hate things that pop in your head every time someone mentions it. I get annoyed with the things I already am automatically cued think so I didn't want to add to the list. But I did anyway. Because I love you. I totally thought you were leaving tomorrow (Thursday)! Have a great trip and a great time. Can't wait to see you soon. Call me often, southern belle.