Saturday, March 6, 2010

Man's best friend

Bounce is already taking after his handsome "Dad." Let me count all the ways Bounce takes after my dear hubby:
  • Bounce eats his meals much faster than I think he should.
  • Bounce can be very clumsy and knocks things over.
  • Bounce is so irrestibly snuggle-y.
  • Bounce is very photogenic (as you can obviously see).
  • Bounce LOVES Natural White Cheddar Cheetos (no - he didn't get to taste them but man on man did he want to!).
  • Bounce greets me excitedly ever day after work with a big hug and kiss.

Aren't I lucky to have these two boys in my life?

5 comments:

Hoag said...

I do love those cheetos! Ain't no way he's gonna get to keep me from eating the whole bag!

Love you babe!!

Ada said...

Sounds like his uncle James too!! hehehe :)

Scott Friedrich said...

Wow! Bounce is the most adorable dog that I have ever seen... And on top of that he eats cheetos? Man's best friend indeed. Love the photos.

Megs said...

I am pretty sure I never saw this post. Not sure how I missed it. Bounce sure is cute- but he looks so different from the picture here already.

Cara Hoag said...

Thanks for all the Bounce love! He sure is cute if I do say so myself. :)

Just wait till you see the theme song we made up for him. Video to come soon!!