Monday, May 17, 2010

Gish Hoag Wedding Na Na Na Na Oops

I've teased you...but I still haven't delivered our Gish Hoag wedding video. Mostly because I've been lazy and it is on Matt's computer that he has been busy dissertating on (he sent it to his committee today - yay! - tell him congrats when you get a chance! only one big hurdle left to go: the defense). Hopefully I upload the full video soon so I can share it.

I uploaded some of the raw video to this computer today and decided I really had to share an outake. There are many many outakes so it was hard to choose one but this is one of my favorites. Matt does stuff like this all the time, it's one of the many reasons I love him. He just cracks me up left and right. I hope you get a snicker or two as well!

This was taped after probably an hour of rapping to Ice Ice Baby. I really don't think I have ever laughed as much as we did trying to get a few good takes of our rap. Contrary to common belief, Matt and I are not born to be rap stars!

No comments: