Thursday, November 20, 2008

Go Zags!

I'm so excited that Men's College Basketball season is here! I just can't get into football, baseball or any other sport. But basketball, basketball gets me fired up!

This year I get to follow the Gonzaga (GO ZAGS!), Kansas (Rockchalk Jayhawk!), Tennessee (Go Vols!) and WSU (Go Cougs!).

And I get to go to two Zags games this year, so they better deliver! I'll be at the Battle in Seattle in December. And Matt and I get to cheer on our Zags against Tennessee in January at UT. We don't expect to see many other GU fans, but we will proudly wear a Gonzaga gear!

The best news for the season so far is Dick Vitale's latest prediction for the final four: ZAGS IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!

If this comes true, I really don't know what I'll do! Can't wait to see it all play out. And of course, put some money in a pool for the tourney (last year I made $350 when I won!).

GO GONZAGA, G-O-N-Z-A-G-A!!!

4 comments:

Megs said...

Zags in the final four- that would be CRAZY! I, too, am very excited for college basketball. Let the madness begin.

Brenna said...

Yay! Go Zags! Colin, the lucky duck, has already been to two games this season. Mini works at the ticket office and I'm going to talk to her tonight about scoring her big sis some tickets.
That's going to be really fun to go to an away game! Is it supposed to be a good one?

DaddyHoag said...

GO ZAGS! I was surprised when I was reading the current SN (Sports New?) magazine at the Doctor's office today and saw they were ranked as #4 and picked for the final 4. Heytvelt (sic) and Austin Daye were the key story lines, but don't forget Mr. Pargo. They really do have a great team and I look forward to the season too! My hope is that they get some good TV time this year so I can see the games.

Cara Hoag said...

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/8874414/These-%27Zags-are-tough-enough-for-Final-Four-run

Another great article speaking to Gonzaga's final four potential. And this guy is spot-on. Gonzaga is different this year. They aren't skinny ballers, they are bigger and play tougher. Love it!!