Saturday, December 5, 2009

Documenting the wedding

We officially have all of our wedding photos from our wonderful photographer, Nikki of Moxie Images. There are 745 pictures so it is a bit overwhelming. But I think this is our favorite. You can tell that we are both overjoyed to say our vows and make our lifelong commitment to each other. We are so thankfully for Nikki's photography and home video that captured this moment because it was so surreal that neither of us remember it that vividly. Stay tuned...I'm sure I will be sharing more pictures with you in the near future!

5 comments:

Brenna said...

Great picture! I also love your new "reactions" portion and that little thing that says "I love comments" totally made me bust up. AND it actually prompted me to leave a comment!
ps-I'm pretty sure you meant say your vows, not vowels, right?

Megs said...

This is definitely one of my favorite pictures too.

PS- I didn't notice the vows, vs vowels thing. Maybe you corrected it already, but Brenna's comment made me laugh.

Cara Hoag said...

I definitely fixed "vowels" to "vows" as soon as I read Brenna's comment.

And I really do love comments! Hopefully announcing it will result in more!

Unknown said...

This picture is a perfect summary of the day - Matt and you were both enjoying the day so much....none of those wedding day jitters and nerves I hear about, just incredibly happy the day had finally come.

Great picture. Miss you!

Ada said...

Beautiful picture Cara! I can't wait to see them all! We'll miss you and Matt over Christmas but I'm sure we'll find a way to see you guys soon!