Friday, August 29, 2008

Bite your tongue

I was showing off my beautiful ring at the hair salon earlier this week and started talking about all the ugly rings that are out there. (Matt and I saw the official worst-ever engagement ring. It was hideous. It was thick, black and reminded me of a crow...not a good thing for an engagement ring in my opinion.)

But I guess, to each their own, right? ...I still kind of wish they just wouldn't produce ugly jewelry. Like heart-shaped diamonds. I'm just against them. I almost shared my disgust for heart-shaped stones to the two girls at the jewelry store but decided I better not...just in case one of them loved hearts. Good thing I did. The next thing the one girl said was that she and her boyfriend designed her engagement ring themselves with a heart-shaped star sapphire. Ew. She doesn't have the ring yet so I couldn't see in person how ugly it is, but I'm guessing it’s bad (not as bad as the crow ring, but bad).

*Vote on heart-shaped rings in the poll to the right*

No comments: