Friday, October 17, 2008

Beer and pumpkins make me like politics

When election season lasts for two years (which is crazy, just crazy) the political campaigns really have to get creative.

Here are a few ideas that I recently learned of and LOVE:

Hop Obama: buy beer to show your support!
I like it!
http://www.sixpointcraftales.com/creations.html


Half Moon Bay Brewing actually sells an Obama AND a McCain brew. Unfortunately they are only sold in California so I won't be showing my support. But the good news: Obama beer drinkers are really kicking those sorry McCain beer drinkers' butts!
http://www.hmbbrewingco.com/beer/alection.php


And if you love fall like me, you can go to the pumpkin patch. Pick out the perfect pumpkin and then go to www.yeswecarve.com and find lots of stencils. When you finish your masterpiece you can upload a picture and everything. I already carved a skull and cross bones in my pumpkin so I missed my opportunity.

Go Obama!

1 comment:

Megs said...

Petra and Steve are currently living in Half Moon Bay, CA. I wonder if they have tried the Obama or McCain beers. Also, Love the Obama pumpkins! I forward it to Noel, although I think carving a political pumpkins would ask for someone to smash them. I think we will stick to funny faces.