Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cardioke - HOLLER!

So I should probably be embarrassed to admit this, but I just did the entire Cardioke workout video with Billy Blanks Jr. It was on Comcast OnDemand as the top favorite video, so why not, right!? Well I did it, and I did break a sweat but I was dancing like a freak and singing very badly, all while laughing at the ridiculousness.

So what is Cardioke you ask?
Cardio=dancing
Iioke= singing while you dance

Yeah - interesting combination, especially when they choose artists like the Pussy Cat Dolls to dance and sing along with. I encourage you to just what a few minutes of this segment of the video and you'll see just how hilarious Cardioke is...but aparently it is a popular trend. And if you have Comcast, you can go ahead and try the workout yourself!

3 comments:

Hoag said...

Cara doing kardioke = HILARIOUS

Megs said...

sounds hilarious. I think Matt should have been right up there doing it with you.

Cara Hoag said...

Matt totally should have done it with me. He was stressed out with school work so he wasn't feeling it. It probably would have helped relax him. But I don't blame him, laughing at me was probably just as relaxing and not as embarrassing!