Tuesday, October 27, 2009

We're BACK!

Whew! The past two weeks were the fastest two weeks ever. I keep dreaming that the wedding hasn't happened yet and have even woke up one day thinking it was the morning of the wedding and we had accidently slept in the same bed together. I loved the wedding, and all the events leading up to it and wish I could do it over and over again. Okay, maybe not, truely I was completely exhausted by the time we got on our honeymoon.

I didn't want to blog about the wedding too much leading up to the wedding so that things would still be a surprise for our guests. But now that it's over, I get to blog about it all I want!

Matt and I were really excited to have kids at the wedding. Afterall, they bring an extra boost of energy and cuteness to a wedding and who doesn't want that!? And our ring and tiger bearers and flower girls were oozing cuteness all night. But this blog is all about the Dancing Machine, aka Corbin aka our Ring Bearer. He was dancing ALL night long. He made quick friends with all the adults dancing and even busted out some sort of break dancing! At one point Corbin ran over to me to tell me that "they" are calling him the Dancing Machine. He was so proud of himself. It was adorable, or as Matt might say, darling. I even got a few slow dances in with Dancing Machine. I'm one lucky Auntie!

Of course I didn't take any pictures of the dancing, but I did steal a few from Facebook. I'm guessing we'll have a few from the photographer when we get those pictures.
You can tell Corbin is having a blast here!Look at him bustin' it and sweating from all that dancing!

1 comment:

Megs said...

I enjoyed your post about the dancing machine. After the reception, we had to talk to Corbin about modesty, as he was telling everyone he was the best dancer at the wedding. He had so much fun!! He said that dancing and swimming were the highlights of our trip.