Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's a beautiful fall day in Knoxville. It's the best time of year here if you ask me. I love fall. I didn't fully appreciated the season until I lived in Spokane and got to see how much the weather and foliage changes. Coming from Western Washington, fall is pretty but really not THAT distinguishable from winter and spring. Once I learned to appreciate the weather, I realized there is so much more to be excited about in the fall. And now that my anniversary is in the fall, it gives me yet another reason to adore it.

I want to hear what your favorite thing about fall is - be sure to vote in the poll to the right. And if you love something I didn't mention, than comment away!

3 comments:

Megs said...

So your poll was challenging-- I don't know what it is specifically about Fall. I think there is a nostalgic peice that I always liked the beginning of the school year. I love the cool air, sunny days, and changing leaves. I like the feeling of being cozy in the house with a blanket instead of being too hot. I like drinking hot drinks- cider/tea. I enjoy the fall tv season beginning, watching football. Its also soccer season, a bonus. And although, I do not like Halloween. I get a warm feeling in the fall anticipating the upcoming holidays- Thanksgiving & Christmas. SO much to like about the BEST season of the year!

Cara Hoag said...

There is SO much to like. Today I walked outside and realized I should have put something about Fall air - it smells like Fall and has that wonderful crisp feeling (which is especially nice compared to humid summers in Kville)!

Hoag said...

Trick question...I almost voted for any number of the options provided in the poll. But, none can top our anniversary!

I LOVE FALL!!