Monday, November 23, 2009

Honeymoon - Towel designs

I love towel oragami - it's so fun to come back to your hotel room to find out what the towels will be that day. The resort offered a class several days a week. We had every intention of going but since we rarely knew what time it was, we never made it on time to learn all the ins and outs of making fun towel objects. Sigh....maybe next time!
This cute lil' guy was definitely my favorite. I tried to snuggle him up but then his head fell off. It was tramatic!
And since you're getting glimpses into our room, I'll show you a few more pictures that show off our lovely Swim-Up Jacuzzi Suite. I loved sitting outside our room in the lounge chairs that rested in about 6 inches of water. If I got warm while reading, I just plunked my toes in and hollered to Israel to ask for a cold, refreshing margarita!

Looking out our sliding glass door to the pool and 4 lounge chairs - two in the water and two out.
Cheers to our jacuzzi tub!
The pool right outside our door.
Picture taken in the pool looking towards our room.
Lounge chairs, books and frozen drinks - this was how we spent most afternoons.

1 comment:

Megs said...

Looks so luxurious! I love the elephant towel creater too, so cute. I am bummed you didn't make it to a class- what a random talent to have. You could have then left towel animals for your company when they visit.