Saturday, February 7, 2009

"It's a great day to be alive"

Matt and I both feel that this week was wonderful. There wasn't one thing that made it a good week, but mostly we just felt better after being active, from tennis on Sunday to morning workouts and basketball. Plus I learned a lot at work which boosted my energy and enthusiasm. And now it is Saturday and its sunny outside. This all leads up to feeling inspired. So I decided to document the energy I am feeling today and the ways that I want to channel this energy.

  • Continue morning work outs and set one day a week as my long cardio work out
  • Get back into yoga
  • Do abs every day
  • Stretch regularly
  • Eat more fruits and veggies
  • Learn how to do calligraphy (and apply said skill to my wedding invitations)
  • Keep checking things off the wedding To Do list!
  • Read about current trends and apply to marketing my schools
  • Learn something every week about graphic design and online marketing

Seriously, this all started from a really good workout--an hour and twenty minutes of cardio! I’m so glad that I actually enjoy working out and it isn’t a chore. Feel free to join me in documenting some aspirations, I’d love to hear them and then you’re accountable to something!

AND GO ZAGS TONIGHT!!!!

1 comment:

Megs said...

I was just telling Mark yesterday, that music puts me in a good mood and helps me stay upbeat, so our goal- to have music blasting around the house more often. Also, I am with you with working out. I have to stay motivated, but once I do it, I feel great.