Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Name Game

Since Matt and I are such well known celebrities, we decided we need a combined name (like Tom-Kat). Okay, so nix the celebrity part...it is just fun to make up a name. After we got engaged we chose "Hoagish" since we have the "g" in common and actually, we could even do "Gishoag" with the "h" in common but Hoagish rolls off the tongue better.

Today I stumbled upon "The Name Game" on the Wedding Channel website. You get to enter in your name and your spouse-to-be's name to generate all your combined name options. Here are ours:

First names
  • Camatt
  • Caramatt
  • Caratt
  • Catt
  • Macara
  • Mara
  • Matta
  • Mattara
Last names
  • Gihoag
  • Gishag
  • Gishoag
  • Goag
  • Hish
  • Hoagish
  • Hoash
  • Hogish
  • Hosh

In my own opinion, our last names make some pretty ridiculous and kind of ugly sounding names.

2 comments:

Hoag said...

OOooo...Mattara Hoagish. I like! I like!

Megs said...

I am trying to comment again--- I think this might call for a poll. Let your loyal fans decide on an official celebrity name for the super cool Cara Gish and Matt Hoag!